May 24, 2015

Drink

She drinks in a little glass
She’s here in my head
Screaming that hitting  is bad
She’s only a bitch spinning in her dress.

It is like a nightmare
Struggling wi’ things in the air
You tell me about a horse
Speaking words and bleeding shining pots.

Small things are turning black
Two lines, a close deck
My fingers don’t find your face
A whisper freezes  your soul in place

This song remains so loud
My pen is running out
The end is just a end
To leave her mind sleeping in my...

Hands are only funny
Fake burning
Just running and
Feeling a little pain (bad)
Heads are flying drunk
Sleeping dirt
A false god and
She is my little lame(red)

Is real the dreaming sex?
Or just are in my bed?
Get out, you healing tool
You aren’t who I’m looking for

Your lips are wide shut
My eye is always blurred
Throw bones for blank  dog
Your hair is far my bare…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buuuuu